Monday, January 14, 2008

A Visit to the Doctor

Jack went to the doctor today for his second set of shots. I know, he's a little behind. I got preoccupied with his stomach flu and the Holidays shortly after that. Luckily, the nurse said he will only be a couple of weeks off schedule. He was a very good boy when it came time for his shots. That part always makes me upset to my stomach. He is 27 inches long and eighteen and a half pounds (around 90th percentile in both areas). I stopped giving him cereal right after Thanksgiving. He was always grumpy afterwords and quitting the cereal helped. I guess he just wasn't ready yet. I started the cereal up again last week, and he's had no complications this go around. The doctor okayed the cereal, which surprised me a little. Last time she told me he didn't need the extra calories just yet. I really thought she'd want me to wait until he was six months. I know I don't always need to follow her advice in every situation, but I feel like a better mommy if I do (I know-it's my little hang-up). I've posted a picture of poor little Jack with his Bugs Bunny band-aides.


1 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

I hope the little guy has a good night.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker