Hooray! Jack's first tooth appeared last week. My sister actually noticed it first. He has had a rough ridge on his bottom front gums for a while now. Finally, a little tooth started to poke through. It still isn't completely out, but it's SHARP! I can tell it's still sore because he doesn't want us touching it. Things are starting to progress so quickly for Jack.
We also bought Jack a space saver high chair. He loves it. He's become obsessed with watching the hubby do things around the house, and the high chair gives him a great vantage point. Jack just stares at him all the time. Watching his daddy change the light bulbs was quite an adventure the other day. In fact, if the hubby turns his back to Jack, he'll start fussing. He's even semi reaching for him, but not for mommy. :( That's okay. I'm old hat-always around making him do stuff he doesn't want to like take naps, get dressed, put powder under his third chin. He probably doesn't want to go to me because he knows he's in for a good scrubbin'. Back to the high chair (jeez I'm random!). I'm excited about it because I can finally cook dinner and keep Jack happy at the same time. I really should have gotten the thing sooner.
One more thing, please think happy thoughts for Jack's best bud Will who's feeling under the weather today.
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Jack's First Tooth
Posted by Mom's the Word at 8:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
High chairs are the best for keeping them entertained while you cook!
When he gets older, you can try the headache-inducing wooden spoon and pot, which is Will's favorite right now.
I feel like we are in a time warp he is growing so fast.
Thats a joke in our family....Jeff's mother, Gampon, always had the kids in the tub.
Post a Comment