Monday, December 31, 2007

Just for Fun...

The hubby and I were trying to decide whom Jack favors the most. It's a fun little game many new parents play when they're bored. We finally decided he looks a lot like both of us. The poor hubby gets overshadowed a lot because Jack has my round face, dark eyes, and dark hair (although I'm not sure the hair is from me). I believe he has a lot of his dad in him too. Just for fun I'd like everyone's input. I've included pics of all of us around the same age (give or take a month). Tell us what you think.


3 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

You my sister, it all you all the time.

Anonymous said...

I'm still going with the mailman!

Ghost Writer said...

Now that I've seen the hub's baby picture, I can see more of a resemblance to him. I think Jack's a good mix of the two of you.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker