Thursday, December 20, 2007

Grammar Queen!

I just realized I included a misplaced modifier in my last post. If you noticed it, congratulations! You are probably like me and can't enjoy reading anything for entertainment without scrutinizing it along the way. I have decided to be a rebel and not correct my error. We'll call it "grammar queen therapy" :)

6 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Last week, I claimed to have literate tomatoes.

Anonymous said...

ok...I get smart tomatoes, but whats a misplaced modifier?

Mom's the Word said...

I made it sound like the tactics have never read his book and not the people. It's when you place information that modifies a word too far away from the actual word, and the information looks like it is modifying something else. It usually sounds very silly.

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

At least your tomatoes are not trying to read

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

WE CAN KEEP THIS GOING FOREVER

Anonymous said...

ok...what were we talking about again?

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker