Saturday, December 1, 2007

Jack is Jolly!

Hello all!

Finally, after millions of tickles and funny faces, Jack will laugh for us! We caught a few precious moments here and there, but now he will laugh almost every time I pretend to eat his belly. Not much glamour and sophistication in it for me, but it's so worth it. I have included a video clip below. Please focus your attention on Jack's jolly giggle and not his mother making a fool of herself. Enjoy! :)


3 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Look at the buda belly on that happy baby

Ghost Writer said...

I'm glad to know I don't have the only hair puller in town. It hurts! He always seems to grab right where the nerves are.

Cute laugh. He sounds like he's read y for world domination. :-)

AntiChristy said...

Just wanted to say thanks for the pics of Bean in the Purple hat.... He's a hit over on my side of town...
http://www.eternaljourneys.com/blogage/index.php/2007/12/04/envelope-hat/ =P

See you guys at Christmas!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker