If you don't know by now, I'm a Craigslist addict. I check it constantly to see if any good deals are going on in my town. I've been wanting to get Jack a little table and chairs for a while now. I thought it would be a great place for Jack and his cousin to have snacks and color during the day. I found this one for twenty bucks on Craigslist. It's originally from IKEA, and I've really liked it since I saw it in the catalog a while ago. It also came with three little green stools. I think he looks like a munchkin/hobbit when he sits down. :p
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You know, up until recently I didn't understand the draw of Craigslist. But when I started on this Juice thing, I checked Craigslist and found a deal on a Champion Juicer. So, yeah.... pretty cool.
It's great for kids' stuff, because they're constantly growing out of it.
Post a Comment