Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving (I'm finally getting around to it!)

Sorry I haven't been posting much. I was studying for my GRE and that took up all my free time while Jack was sleeping. It is over now, and I'm a free woman! I start grad school next semester. Wish me luck!


Jack had a great Thanksgiving. He was a wild man. The weather was nice, and we spent a good deal of our time outside. He ran, and ran, and ran. I don't know where he gets all that energy. He really enjoyed all the Thanksgiving food. I didn't realize how much of the Thanksgiving feast consists of casseroles, stuffing, and other soft, easy to chew foods. He pigged out!


Grammy made him a headband with a feather, but he didn't want to wear it. We snapped one quick picture. He tried to play football with his daddy and cousins.


As I said before, he wouldn't be still, so my pictures of the event aren't great. I couldn't get many of his face.


We went to Granny's for Thanksgiving the day after, but I forgot to take any pictures. Sorry.






THIS PRETTY MUCH SUMS UP THE WHOLE DAY!

0 comments:

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker