Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!



We finally got all our decorations up. We have yet to do the lights on the house, but daddy promises to do it early next week. Jack was um, er...helpful? Whenever I'm doing something lately, he insists on sitting on my feet. I went ahead and put up our big tree and the only modification I made was putting the breakable ornaments up high. Jack has been pretty good with the tree. I have been teaching him to be gentle with the cat by saying "Be gentle. Be safe." I just say that when he starts looking at and pointing to the ornaments on the tree. He seems to get what I'm saying. Don't worry; I'll post if he pulls the whole darn tree down on his head.

2 comments:

Our Family said...

I can imagine how magical it all seems to him. How precious! - Laura

The Suzinator said...

Great picture of the tree and Jack Jack

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker