Although it was a hard process, I've always been happy we started the sleep training early with Jack. Sleep is not a struggle at all for him now. I'm starting to think the biggest benefit of it all is the healthy attitude Jack is developing toward sleep. Today he found his paci and his blanket and headed for his bedroom. I didn't mention anything to him about nap time. In fact, it was about an hour earlier than his usual nap time. He sat there quietly beside his crib until I put him in. Once he was in, he put his blanket over his head (a sleep technique he inherited from me) and started to doze off. I still can't believe it. We'll see if this becomes a habit. I hope so. It would be great for Jack to communicate with me when he becomes tired in a way other than melting down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My sister's twins do that...they ask if they can go to bed... Must be a sign of intelligence or laziness :) hahaha
What a smart guy. Mine just passed out where ever they were. Still do, come to think of it.
Post a Comment