Today we went to the Dallas World Aquarium. A good friend of mine recently took her son and that got me itching to go as well. I went several years ago before they added the rain forest. The hubby and I had a great time. I was intrigued by these itty bitty monkeys called pygmy marmosets. They didn't look real. Too cool! Jack wasn't as amazed as I hoped he'd be. He was more interested in his reflection in the glass and trying to escape my arms. He did love the flamingos, mainly because they were honking like crazy. He also enjoyed a little desert jackrabbit that hopped along beside him as we were strolling by his enclosure. All in all, it was a great day trip and something I'm going to highly recommend to my family.
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey Elizabeth! Good pics. It was nice talking to you today. The blogsite looks fantastic! Hope to see you soon. - Laura Vaughn
Post a Comment