Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Black Eye

Well, he finally did it. He hit the coffee table hard enough to get a good bump and a black eye. It looked awful at first, but it's calming down today. He had his big pillow under him, so I guess he thought he could just throw his head back. Little did he know the coffee table was waiting to clobber him. He cried so hard; it broke my heart. Today he sat down on one of his block so hard he bruised his bottom. What next? I probably don't want to know or he'd be wearing pads and a helmet right now. I'm glad he's adventurous and learning new things every day, but I'm going to have a nervous breakdown.


3 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Poor sister. it will be okay. I am sure he has already fogotten, but you never will.

Ghost Writer said...

Poor baby. As adventurous as he is, I'm sure it's just the first of many bumps and bruises along the way!

It is heart-breaking to hear that "I'm hurt" cry. I can sit and listen to Will's throwing a fit without any emotion, but the hurt cry makes me sad. :-(

Anonymous said...

Thats what Charmin and string is for! BOOBOO PROTECTION.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker