Well we made it through Jack's first Thanksgiving! To be honest, the hubby and I were a bit nervous about the whole ordeal. We had two dinners in one day. Jack isn't an awesome napper to start with, and we just knew he would refuse to sleep and have major malfunctions by the end of the day. Surprisingly, he took two decent naps. We brought his pack n play this time. Everyone held and enjoyed him. It was such a different experience having other people hold Jack the whole time. During the colic days, people would take him, hold him for a minute, and then hand my baby back to me with a look of bewilderment on their faces. I don't blame them. I didn't know what to do with him and I'm his mother. I'm sooooo happy everyone can enjoy him, finally.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment