Jack has really been talking lately. He's started babbling and looking at me so seriously when he does it. I have a hard time not laughing. He really thinks he's telling me something. He's also started saying a few new words and using them to get what he wants. He says "up" if he wants on the couch and "juice" if he wants juice or milk. It's so funny; I'll look at him and say "Do you want some milk" and he'll look back at me very seriously and say "juice". He also says kitty, mommy, and daddy. He says apple but has no idea what it means. He is trying to say "I love you" and "light". Oh yeah, he's also giving closed mouth kisses complete with the whole "MMMM" sound. Too cute. Here's some video of him talking. He wouldn't stop running around the whole time.




2 comments:
To cute and smart.
Wow!
Now you have to teach him "Aunti" for me... LOL
Post a Comment