Friday, October 10, 2008

No fun!

Last night Jack started vomiting and continued for two and a half hours. My poor baby! There's nothing worse than a little guy vomiting; it's such a confusing, upsetting experience for him. I was on the verge of tears each time it happened.

He finally fell asleep at eleven last night and woke-up again at 4:30 this morning. He didn't get sick again, but I think his tummy was hurting.

This morning his appetite is back a bit. We're taking it slowly with Pedialyte and Puffs. I think he's over the worst of it.

Needless to say, I took the day off work. He's napping now. Think good thoughts for him.

3 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

Poor baby.

The Suzinator said...

Oh my goodness. I was wondering where you had been on Friday. Hope Jack Jack is feeling better!

rolfthedog said...

i know i'm late, but i hope he's doing better. will says 'HI'!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker