Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack the Pumpkin King

If you love Nightmare Before Christmas like I do, then you'll get the title of the post. We took Jack to Farmer's Market yesterday. I remembered a nursery there that sells massive pumpkins, row upon row of them. I thought it would be cute to take Jack's picture with a pumpkin that's bigger than he is. He wasn't in his most photogenic mood, but I did manage to get a few good shots. We also bought his Halloween costume today, a lion. However, he's really not in the mood to try it on right now. I think it's his teeth. I thought about making him something, but this option was a little cheaper, and I won't get my feelings hurt if he decides not to cooperate in the costume wearing festivities on Halloween night. I still might give into temptation and spice it up a bit. I'll post pictures of the costume when Mr. Grumpypants decides to love the world again. Here are the two best pictures we snapped at Farmer's Market.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

God....he is so cute.
Love, Aunt Becca

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker