Yesterday, Jack and I were in the master bath. He was taking everything out of my bubble bath basket by the tub. He loves being in our room, because I don't let him in there much. For those who know me well, I'm a horrible house keeper, and for Jack's safety certain parts of the house are off limits for now. Well, Jack heard Super Why playing all the on way living room television, and he took off. I couldn't help taking some pictures. Jack has been in love with this show since he was about three months old. I think it's the characters' big, googly eyes. Oh well, if he has to be in love with a television show, I'm glad he chose one about reading. :) The hubby thinks I should come up with a Super Why costume for Halloween. I'm torn; I think I want him to be something fuzzy and round while he's still little. We'll see. Anyway, here's the footage I took of him and a youtube video for those of you unfamiliar with Super Why.
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Super Why?
Posted by Mom's the Word at 8:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oriental Trading has a Super Why! costume to model one on:
http://www.orientaltrading.com/ui/browse/processRequest.do?requestURI=processProductsCatalog&categoryId=377320&sku=HIM036&BP=8883&Source=Google&cm_mmc=Google-_-OTC+SendTec+Halloween+Costumes-_-Halloween+Super+Why+Costume-_-Super+Why+Halloween+Costume
Hey sis,
Reading your blog about Super Why made me think of what happened today with the boys that made me laugh.
I was trying to go to the bathroom which is always a family affair with Ian and Jack. Usually I'm trying to keep one away from the litter box with my leg while keeping the other one on my lap, all while sitting on the toilet. If I try to lock them out they both cry.
Well, today they were both standing at the door of the bathroom looking at me....I'm sure they were trying to decide who was going to go for the litter box and who was going to go for the toilet paper. When all of the sudden the sound of the song 'Elmo's world' floated down the hall from the living room. They both turned and bolted for the living room. Ian running full blast and Jack crawling as fast as he could. It was really funny. I was saved by Elmo.
Post a Comment