While we were waiting for my passport photos at Walgreens, Jack and I strolled through the Easter aisle. I haven't decided if I am going to put together a basket for him yet. I found these bunny ears and couldn't resist. The hubby wasn't too thrilled with the idea. I'm sure he was thinking of the Ralphie's horrible pink bunny suit from "A Christmas Story". However, once he saw Jack with them on, he changed his tune. He even tried them on himself. Jack LOVES them. He's been very interested in animals lately. He wants to know what sound they make and mimic them. We have a poor killdeer whose made a nest in the backyard. He enjoys chasing her and shouting "Birdie. Tweet! Tweet!" He likes to grab the ears while hes wearing them and shout "Bunny!" I'm trying to teach him to wiggle his nose like one but he doesn't get it. (He can snort and snuff like a rhino, roar like a dinosaur, and make his version of a fishy face by sticking his tongue in and out really fast.) He also is trying to hop like a bunny (you would all get a kick out of seeing me teach him this) but he just bends his knees up and down really fast. Here are some pics of my guys:
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Hoppy Easter!
Posted by Mom's the Word at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Priceless. I am going to hunt for that picture of Logan in the bunny ears looking very sad. He was about three.
Oh my gosh, these are so precious! I love that he loves animals. He's so adorable. Jason's a good sport. - Laura
Post a Comment