We went to the local farmer's market this week. Jack had a good time. He calls every fruit he sees an apple. I let him hold an apple while I shopped and he was thrilled. I really like to look at the flowers, and Jack liked to destroy them! We bought Jack a kiddie leash to give him a little more freedom. He really likes to explore, but he doesn't know a stranger and doesn't mind running far away from me. I don't want him stuck in a stroller until he is five, so this is the best alternative for right now. He doesn't seem to mind it. I just have to get over feeling like I'm treating my child like a dog! He got to see and experience things that wouldn't have happened if he'd been in the stroller the whole time, so that makes me feel better.
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Hey it's Elizabeth.
All the Farmer's Market pictures turned out really great.
It was so good to see you and Jack there. He is just the cutest little boy. I have to admit the leash was a great idea. A good way to keep a handle on him but also let him have some space to move around.
Post a Comment