This is Jack's new favorite activity. I can't believe how fast he is at it. He doesn't seem to be getting dizzy or sick. I get sick just watching him. I know this kid as a ton of energy, but my goodness!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Going in Circles
Posted by Mom's the Word at 3:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Sister that is too funny. Kurtis says, "He's going to be a monkey like me."
Now that's what I call a whirling dervish! Holy cow, he's going fast! you need to get him a sit 'n' spin for Christmas.
Happy Mother's Day sister. From Sister #1 and all the Monkeys.
We bought out Jack one of those at about 6 months. I put him in his new "trap" went in the kitchen, turned around and there he was. He crawled out the top.
Post a Comment