Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thanks Aunt Debbi

Thanks to Aunt Debbi, Jack has been tagged. I thought it would be fun to list ten interesting things about him, but don't worry, I am not going to tag anyone else.

1. Jack laughs every time he sneezes.

2. His favorite song is "Itsy Bitsy Spider".

3. He has a doll named Little Jack.

4. He beats his belly when he dances.

5. He'd rather play on the floor than be held.

6. He likes mangoes and couscous (not mixed together).

7. He only bounces in his jumperoo when he's angry.

8. He loves to look at himself in his sing along mirror.

9. He loves shoes. If they're on the floor, he's after 'em.

10. His favorite show is "Super Why" on PBS. I think he likes the songs. It's been his favorite since he was three months old.

2 comments:

Aunt Debbi/kurts mom said...

We cannot expect a boy to tag people before he turns, let's say, 2. Okay, I confess, I have a picture of Jack trying to eat a red croc.

Anonymous said...

Jack for President!!!! Hey he definintly has more qualifications!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker