All three monkeys and 2 girl monkey cousins enjoyed this very much.
Funny! I love how the arms don't match your faces - or do you all suffer from Michael Jackson syndrome. ;-)
Okay, missed my question mark. That's what I get for typing and holding a squirmy 9 month old at the same time.
Holy SHITE!!! That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I am crying from laughing so hard! I really needed that laugh! Sweet mother!
I don't know what you all think is so funny. We practiced for days to get that down. ;)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
All three monkeys and 2 girl monkey cousins enjoyed this very much.
Funny! I love how the arms don't match your faces - or do you all suffer from Michael Jackson syndrome. ;-)
Okay, missed my question mark. That's what I get for typing and holding a squirmy 9 month old at the same time.
Holy SHITE!!! That was the funniest thing I have ever seen! I am crying from laughing so hard! I really needed that laugh! Sweet mother!
I don't know what you all think is so funny. We practiced for days to get that down. ;)
Post a Comment